The threat from terrorism is complex, dynamic and evolving, and the tools and measures we use to counter and respond to this threat must keep pace. That is why, in addition to the initiatives of the five GCTF Working Groups, the Forum is also focusing on a number of overarching and cross-cutting issues, including:
- Initiative to address the Life Cycle of Radicalization to Violence: from prevention to intervention to rehabilitation and reintegration;
- Border security and the challenges posed by permeable borders;
- Preventing and responding to kidnapping for ransom;
- Supporting victims of terrorism; and
- Developing a worldwide network of civilian CT practitioners.